CEREC Primescan AC Intraoral scanner is the most advanced digital scanner on the market. It’s providing a level of accuracy never before seen in dentistry. At the peak of innovation, it is widening the gap between those with and without digital dentistry. The Prime Scan is the fastest, most accurate intraoral scanner to date. With new scanning technology, it is the ultimate in scanning. Prime Scan and CEREC 5.0 combinations are greatly reduced because more data allows many applications to become automated.
How Does CEREC Primescan AC Intraoral scanner Systems Work ?
CEREC Primescan is an alternative to traditional intraoral dental impressions, which use a putty-like substance to take physical impressions of your teeth. This method does not allow for digital assessment of your mouth, and some patients find the process of physical impressions uncomfortable.
CEREC Primescan uses a wand-like device loaded with powerful imaging sensors to capture more than 50,000 images of your mouth per second. These images are quickly stitched and compiled into a 3D image of your teeth, jaw, gums, and mouth and displayed on a high-definition screen for immediate assessment by our doctors.
Using this sensor, our doctors can image your entire mouth up to 20mm in depth, including gums, blood, and bone structures, quickly and accurately. The Primescan software (compared to the Omnicam) creates high-resolution 3D models to assess your oral health and create the very best crowns, implants, removable prostheses, restorations, and even 3D prints.
With just a few quick sweeps of the CEREC Primescan device, we’ll be able to generate an in-depth, modifiable 3D image of your mouth in minutes.
CEREC Primescan AC with CEREC Software:
- Supports full chairside workflows for single-visit dentistry
- Flexible data export options
- Automatized workflow thanks to Artificial Intelligence
- Touch-enabled and intuitive user interface
- CAD system for high-precision intraoral optical impressions
- High-resolution, heated intraoral 3D scanner
- Integrated image processing
- High processing power due to state-of-the-art processor
- Trackball or touchpad
- Hand and foot controlled enter keys
- Ethernet port and WLAN
- USB interfaces
- The high-resolution 3D intraoral scanner allows image acquisition with the image control inside the scanner, the image data transfer is made through a USB 2.0 interface.
- 21.5″ inch TFT LED flat-screen display, HD resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Mobile housing, with no water or air connection required
- Voltage: 100 – 240 VAC/50-60Hz
- Nominal current: 5.0 – 2.1 A
- Type of protection against electric shock: Class I device
- Waterproof: no
- Degree of contamination: 2
- Installation category: II
- Operating mode: continuous
- Dimensions W x H x D: 408 (537) x 1190 x 443mm
- Total weight: 38kg
- Weight without monitor and battery: 31kg
- Weight without battery: 36kg
- Processor: Intel
- RAM: 32GB RAM
- Hard disks: 1x PCIe SSD + 1x SATA HDD
- Network card: Ethernet 10/100/1000MBit/s
- Operating system: Windows 10, 64 bit
- Installation OS: pre-installed, from the factory
Transportation and storage conditions:
- Temperature: -25°C – + 60°C
- Relative humidity: 10% – 75%
- Air pressure: 700hPa – 1060hPa
- Temperature: 10°C – 35°C
- Relative humidity: 30% – 85%, no condensation
- Air pressure: 700hPa – 1060hPa
- Operating altitude: up to 3000m