Zeltiq Coolsculpting with 69 CoolCard Cycles
Zeltiq Coolsculpting with 5 Applicators: CoolAdvantage, CoolAdvantage Petite, CoolAdvantage Plus, CoolMini & CoolSmooth Pro Applicator, and (69) Coolcard Cycles ($8,625 Value);
Good Cosmetic & Operating Condition; Reason for Selling: Downsizing;
CoolAdvantage – 22 cycles
CoolAdvantage Petite – 18 cycles
CoolAdvantage Plus – 14 cycles
CoolAdvantage Mini – 7 cycles
CoolAdvantage Smooth – 8 cycles
Also Includes: Applicator Adapter, Coolsculpting Quick Guide, Head Rest, Handpiece Bonnets, Velcro Strips, Wall Storage Mesh, Coolant, Pre-Treatment Skin Wipes, Gaskets, Gel Traps, Adhesive Pads, Liners, Foam Borders, 1 Year Extended Warranty from manufacturer
& Free Shipping.
This Equipment is Fully Functional, Ready for Use, and Ready to Ship.
Coolsculpting CONSUMABLES AND RECERTIFICATION
Consumable Required: CoolCard
- Can Consumables be purchased from an outside source? YES. Once you purchase a Coolsculpting from Santika Medic Lasers, we will provide you with the Coolcard distributor information.
- Does the price per cycle include the gel pads and all of the other supplies that are needed. Yes, all of the other consumables required are included when you order the cards/cycles.
Each treatment area typically requires 2 cycles.
- Does the manufacturer Zeltiq charge the new owner a ONE TIME equipment RECERTIFICATION FEE for the purchase of consumables and service? Yes, however, we do not recommend that you pay for recertification. Coolcards and service can be obtained through outside sources.
- Zeltiq Recertification Fee Cost: –
- Can Consumables be purchased from an outside source? Yes. Once you purchase a Coolsculpting from Santika Medic Lasers, we will provide you with the Coolcard distributor information.
- Can service be obtained from an outside source? Yes. Santika Medic Lasers can refer a technician to you for service.
Information updated 01/2023
Coolsculpting PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS
Single Phase AC
Continuous Operation: Yes
Voltage: 100VAC, 110-120VAC, 220-240VAC
Frequency: 50-60 Hz
Current: 12A & 7A
Weight & Dimensions:
Control Unit: 215 lbs, 47.5 H x 35 D x 24″ W
Support Arm: 1 lbs, 14.5″ H
Upper Module: 65 lbs, 17 H x 27.25 D x 21.25″ W
Base Module: 150 lbs, 30.5 H x 28.5 D x 24″ W