ZOLL R Series Plus Defibrillator
ZOLL R Series Plus Defibrillator, with Expansion Pack combines the simplicity of the BLS R Series Defibrillator and can transform into an ALS Defibrillator for advanced life support.
Note: Batteries not included. Zoll SurePower Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery Pack (#8019-0535-01) may be purchased separately and is compatible with R Series, E Series, and AED Pro Defibrillators.
Warranty: 5 Years – Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship.
Real CPR Help and See-Thru CPR technology allow the rescuer to see depth and rate of compression as well as monitor underlying ECG rhythm while performing CPR. See-Thru CPR reduces the duration of pauses during CPR so rescuers are able to see whether an organized underlying rhythm has developed without stopping compressions. Real CPR Help guides rescuers with text and audio feedback on CPR quality measures with numeric data based on real time depth and rate of compressions.
The R Series Plus Defibrillator also features Rectilinear Biphasic Waveform (RBW) that was designed for external defibrillation to control for variations in patient impedance through a series of digitally-controlled internal resistors. This feature provides the maximum average current held for the optimum duration. RBW provides more current than the typical “high energy” biphasic that other defibrillators use, and has proven to be more effective than monophasic waveforms, especially on high-impedance patients.
The R Series works with the Zoll OneStep Pacing system. With OneStep Pacing and Zoll OneStep electrodes, the need for a separate ECG cable is eliminated. The ECG electrodes are incorporated with an anterior OneStep electrode. The electrodes are triangular and incorporate a circular multi-function therapy electrode in the middle and three ECG electrodes at the ends of the triangular electrode pad shape. While the therapy portion emits a pacing pulse, the ECG electrodes acquire signals from the heart and function as the monitoring element. Electrodes for this function are sold separately from the Defibrillator Unit.
Zoll R Series Plus Defibrillator Features
- Real CPR Help.
- See-Thru CPR filter and compression index.
- OneStep Electrode Technology.
- ECG 3-lead cable with AHA markings.
- OneStep system with CPR cable.
- Code readiness testing system that self-tests over 100 parameters.
- Flexibility to transform from BLS to ALS.
- Integrated AC power (120 VAC / 60 Hz).
- Built-in test, compact flash, and USB port.
- WiFi (802.11) compatible (*requires modem).
- Shipping Weight: 22 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 18″ x 15″ x 12.
Zoll R Series Plus Defibrillator ConfigurationsProduct NumberOneStepSpO2EtCO2NIBP#30520000001110013•#30520001001110013••#30520003101110013•••#30520005201310013••••
Optional Advanced Monitoring Parameters:
- Pulse Oximetry (SpO2): Provides fast and accurate means of continuous and non-invasive monitoring of patients who are at risk for developing hypoxemia. SpO2 possesses adult, pediatric, and neonatal capabilities, monitors both ECG rate and pulse rate when pacing. Includes reusable adult sensor and 4 foot extension cable.
- End-Tidal (EtCO2) Mainstream Technology: Provides continuous end-tidal CO2 monitoring and diagnostic information with a Respironics CAPNOSTAT 5 sensor (*adapters not included). EtCO2 is for use with adult, pediatric, and neonatal patients.
- Non-Invasive Blood Pressure (NIBP): Provides and displays readings of systolic, diastolic, and mean blood pressure and displays history of NIBP measurements taken in the last few hours. Includes 23 – 33 cm reusable cuff, 3 meter air hose, RMT motion tolerance. NIBP is for use on adult, pediatric, and neonatal patients.