SUMMIT L500VA Vista AVS Doppler Waveform Analyzer
SUMMIT L500VA Vista AVS,
The Summit Doppler Vista AVS L500VA Vascular System includes nine blood pressure cuffs: (2x) 10 cm, (4x) 12 cm, (2x) 17 cm, and (1x) digit cuff, an 8 MHz bi-directional doppler probe (#SD8V), a PPG sensor, stand, basket, and gel.
Warranty: 1 Year – Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship.
Summit Doppler Systems offers a full-featured vascular system for the diagnosis of peripheral arterial disease (P.A.D.) that is fast, efficient, and meets reimbursement criteria. The Vista AVS has three modalities for obtaining systolic pressures and ankle waveforms and is ideally suited to perform segmental exams. Either a bi-directional doppler probe or pulse volume recording (PVR) can be used to obtain ankle waveforms required for reimbursement.
A graphic waveform LED display provides step-by-step exam instructions. When the unit is turned on and ready for use, sound from the probe will indicate the probe is connected and working. Automatic cuff inflation and deflation, along with automatic indices calculation, expedite the process of performing exams. PC download software is included for interface with various EMR Systems. The Vista AVS accommodates both standard and custom protocols.
- Three Modalities: Doppler, Pulse Volume Recording (PVR), and Photoplethysmography (PPG). Having the three modalities provides complete flexibility when conducting arterial exams. The modalities can accommodate almost any patient or condition.
- Optional Dual Ankle Pressures: The Vista AVS is now able to obtain pressures at two ankle sites (DP and PT) to conform with CPT Code 939221 2011 changes.
- Automatic Cuff Inflation/Deflation: Fast inflation and deflation, along with automatic calculation of ABI indices, expedites the exam.
- Custom Segmental Exams: You choose the number and location of sites to assess. Complete flexibility to configure the exam to fit your facility.
- PC Reporting: Full page reporting and storage of exams on your computer system. Download from Vista AVS using USB cable provided with system.
- EMR Interface: Export files to pdf or csv file formats for integration into your EMR System.
- TBI Exams: Measure toe pressures for patients with non-compressible arteries. The PPG Probe can also be used to obtain limb pressures for the supine ABI and segmental exams.
- Seated ABI Exam: A first in the market, assess patients with mobility impairments. Clinically proven device that compensates for the effect of gravity.
Summit Doppler Vista AVS L500VA Vascular System Features
- Obtains two pressures at each ankle site (PT and DP).
- Automated segmental studies to customize the exam.
- Automatic ABI, TBI, and segmental calculation.
- Automatic cuff inflation and deflation system.
- Graphic waveform backlit display with step-by-step instructions.
- Performs the seated ABI on mobility impaired patients.
- PVR Waveform Modality and PPG Probe to obtain toe and limb pressures.
- Low battery indication.
- AC rechargeable.
- Software for full-page reporting, exam storage, and interface with EMR (PDF, CSV, or DICOM File Formats).
- Ships in two boxes:
- 16 lb – 16″ x 12″ x 12″.
- 13 lb – 34″ x 22″ x 7″.