Lumenis NuEra Tight RF Laser Machine
Lumenis NuEra Tight RF Laser Machine Work?
NuEra Tight uses radio frequency to penetrate through the skin and target the collagen matrix below the skin surface. As the collagen is heated it contracts, and as it heals new proteins are formed in the collagen, improving overall quality of the collagen and thus the skin’s appearance. This healing process occurs overtime, leading to longer lasting results.
Lumenis NuEra Tight RF Laser Machine benefit ?
The device can target different body areas and tissue types, making it a one size fits all device for each individual’s body type and body concerns.
What does Lumenis NuEra Tight treat?
- Loose skin can occur with natural aging and sagging of skin, but may also be a result of large weight loss with excess skin and excess skin postpartum.
- Loose skin may cause pulling sensation and pain, but this is typically with excessive loose skin. Sagging skin can reduce self esteem, concern for cosmetic appearance, and poor fitting clothing.
- Cellulite is an uneven distribution of fatty tissue that is most often seen on the buttocks and thighs. Cellulite is genetic and therefore no matter how much you diet and exercise, this is likely not to improve.
- Cellulite does not cause pain or other symptoms, but there is concern for its appearance.
- Aging skin leads to sagging and formation of wrinkles. History of sun exposure, certain habits (like smoking), and genetics can play a role in wrinkle formation. Wrinkles can occur anywhere on the body, but the face and neck usually have a higher distribution and are typically of more cosmetic concern.
- There are no symptoms and wrinkles are only of cosmetic concern. Even though it is considered cosmetic, it can cause you to be self conscious about your appearance.
- Diet and exercise can yield results with weight loss and fat reduction, but stubborn fat can be found in certain problems areas that diet and exercise alone cannot remedy.
- Areas of stubborn fat can lead to clothing not fitting how you wish and low self esteem.
Who is a candidate for NuEra Tight?
The NuEra Tight treatment is designed for almost anyone who wants to improve their body aesthetics to reduce fine lines, wrinkles, sagging skin, cellulite, and/or excess fat from the body. Although this treatment is designed for almost anyone, there are certain times when the treatment is contraindicated, such as open wounds on treatment areas, pregnancy, breastfeeding, areas with new tattoos, cardiac pacemaker, and metal prosthetics (such as in a joint replacement). Any of these should be discussed at a consultation visit prior to treatment.